Insurance Account Representative - Desjardins Agent Team Member.
Steve Marchese, Agent - 2430 Bank Street, Suite 209 www.ottawainsurance.com
An established and successful Desjardins Insurance Agency is seeking energetic professionals to join their winning team. If you are a motivated self-starter who enjoys providing fantastic customer service in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Providing world-class customer service to our clients - changes to existing accounts, underwriting tasks, and answering questions.
- Building relationships with clients, prospecting for new clients, probing to discover needs, closing sales for all lines (auto, fire, health, life, bank) and asking for referrals.
- Conducting insurance and financial service reviews for clients.
- Answer incoming calls / help walk-ins - provide service, quotes, book appointments
- Identifying marketing opportunities to increase sales on specific products, and probe to uncover needs and determine ways to fill them.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Excels in a team environment
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Other languages are an asset but not a requirement
- Must be able to obtain OTL (Other Than Life) license
- The compensation package is based on credentials and experience with a generous salary plus commission and annual bonus.
- Potential for limitless growth.
- Support and sponsorship of LLQP / OTL and financial licensing courses.
- A great working atmosphere.
- 100% paid group benefit plan.
- One of the best and most flexible compensation packages in the industry.
If you believe in having fun in a stable working environment and have a willingness to learn, we should meet to discuss our career opportunity.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)